Nextdoor is the free and private social network for neighborhoods. On Nextdoor, neighbors create private websites for their neighborhoods where they can ask questions, get to know one another, and exchange local advice and recommendations.
Thousands of neighborhoods across the country are already using Nextdoor to:
- Find trustworthy local resources, such as babysitters, plumbers, and dentists
- Report suspicious activity and local crime
- Organize neighborhood events, such as garage sales and block parties
- Get assistance in finding lost pets and missing packages
- Sell or give away items, like an old kitchen table or bike
Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods. The inspiration behind Nextdoor was to give people a social network to connect them to one of the most important communities in their lives – the neighborhood. Nextdoor believes that when neighbors start talking, good things happen.
Nextdoor is headquartered in San Francisco and was founded by a group of entrepreneurs who have a passion for creating meaningful online communities.
Nextdoor is funded by Benchmark, Greylock Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Comcast Ventures, DAG Ventures, Bezos Expeditions, A-Grade Investments, Google Ventures, Allen & Company, and Pinnacle Ventures, as well as other investors and Silicon Valley angels.
The easiest way to keep up with everything in your neighborhood.
A private environment designed just for you and your neighbors.
Over 81,000 neighborhoods across the U.S. rely on Nextdoor.
Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s free.
Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home.
People are using Nextdoor to:
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods.
Add your mobile phone number to receive urgent alerts from your neighborhood via text message (SMS). Urgent alerts are time-sensitive updates from your neighbors on topics such as:
- Suspicious activities
- Missing children
- Fires, floods or other disasters
- Local evacuations
If you are a homeowner in Wynfield, Please join NextDoor at this link: https://goo.gl/taZRzt